So yesterday I woke up to the wonderful surprise of finding that one of my lovely followers had bestowed me with the ‘One Lovely Blog’ Award, which absolutely made my day! :) I have been blogging for about 2 1/2 months now, and I never expected such a lovely gesture from someone so quickly or to have so many wonderful readers!
With receiving this award, there is a few rules to follow:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link them in your post.
2) Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 or so bloggers that you admire
4) Link them and notify them to congratulate them!
So firstly a big thanks to the lovely lots ’bout nothin (a blog full of wonderful reviews, funny rants and daily musings :)) for sending me this award, I am glad you too were nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog’, you definitely deserve it! Your posts are always very entertaining to read and I really enjoy chatting to you
Secondly, seven unknown facts about me:
1) I love Elvis Presley. Honestly, you can’t listen to his songs without wanting to dance around and sing along
2) I attended one of the most feral schools in South Australia. And the sad thing is, I’m not even joking! It was ranked the third worst school in SA due to weekly punch ups, bad grades and feral students. It is actually a miracle and a half that I came out of there normal
3) I am absolutely fascinated with old Egyptian history, the good, the bad and even the ugly. I have probably done about 8 projects on it throughout my schooling life. Did you know that before they mummified someone, they would pull out the deceased persons brains through their nose by shoving a great big hook up their nostril? Well, now you do . . . gross right?
4) I used to go for Port Adelaide Power in the AFL. OH THE SHAME! D: Needless to say I was not a very loyal supporter . . . Richmond Tigers FTW!
5) One of the most significant pets I have owned throughout my lifetime was a beautiful cat named Foster. I will never forget my pudgey little cat that held me up and kept me going through the worst times of my life. My life was blessed to be touched by such a wonderful little soul <3
6) My two greatest fears are spiders and small spaces. Put both together and you will have a very very unhappy Gemma
7) You know those awesome dreams people talk about where they can fly? Yeah, I never have those. I either have wings or the ability to fly, but when I try to fly I can’t ever actually get off the ground! Stupid sadistic brain!
And thirdly, the great bloggers that I am excited to present this award to!
A great blog for all you pet lovers out there! From Onslow the Newfoundland to Harry and Oscar the Eclectus parrots, Sarah blogs about the daily life of her wonderful pet family! Which I am hoping to meet one day as Sarah and I volunteer at Adelaide Zoo and study Animal Behaviour together at Uni
2. Bassa’s Blog
The refreshing musings of a gorgeous Caucasian Shepard dog and her life with the tall person and her pet cat Barnaby
Book nerds, heed this call! A great blog about everything books and some wonderful personal posts from the author! Plus she is absolutely lovely
I absolutely love this blog! Ever since becoming obsessed with Scrubs, the notion of what it is really like for doctors and surgeons in hospitals has intrigued me. A surgeon in training describing what it is really like working in a job that can present heartwarming to heartbreaking cases within a few hours of each other.
All sorts of fun bits and pieces that always make for a great read
As described on her blog, ‘The ramblings, musings and rants of B’, an intriguing blog with great personal posts, and yet another lovely lady that I enjoy chatting to :)
Awesome geeky fun!
A wonderful blog whose musings make you really think about the world
Simply, all of these blogs are fantastic :) Thankyou all for being so awesome
Now to return to the joy that is studying (I can’t wait for these damn exams to be over!), stay tuned for more procrastinatory posts